Sunday, August 14, 2011

Everything that's fun!!!!

Hi this is Sadie I'm gonna blog about everything that I enjoyed!!!!

My favorite animal I've seen is the baby Baboon on the side of the road with his Mom and Dad!
He was so small he was about 6 inches tall and dark brown! I also love going to beaches and playing in the waves. There are a lot of beaches with giant waves crashing. We also bought Twister to play! It was also fun to get my hair braided at the Craft Market in the waterfront with Dorian! There are so many adorable puppies in Cape Town. There was one at a park it was so cute. It was about 2 months old! Every thing's so much fun!

seaweed fighting 

down she goes

Dorian on top of Ari in Twister

Where's Josh????? Oh right he's out... Again.

watch out!  Baboons

cute puppy

Laying in front of Cape Town


Dorian and I

Baby Baboon

No comments:

Post a Comment